Mineral Sunscreen for Body is a high performance mineral-based sunscreen which protects your body while preserving the ecosystems you love.
Safe For Your Body
Contains Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf
Non-greasy, for sensitive skin and won’t burn your eyes
Apply in 3 easy steps!
Safe For Our Waters
Tested and proven safe for baitfish, freshwater fish, saltwater fish and coral larvae and does not affect their natural behavior.
Effective and Broad Spectrum
Our sunscreens exceed the FDA’s requirements for broad-spectrum claims.
Safe, Biodegradable Ingredients
No Parabens, DEAs/ MEAs/ TEAs (diethanolamines/ methanolamines/ triethanolamines), SLS or SLES (sodium laurel or laureth sulfates), phthalates, dyes, cinnamates, benzophenones (BP-2), or camphor derivatives
Learn more at Stream2Sea’s Pledge to EcoConscious Sustainable Packaging.
Usage: Apply liberally before sun exposure. Rub in well. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating or immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours. If skin is dry we recommend to combine sunscreen with a little bit of Stream2Sea body lotion to make sure the mineral sunscreen spreads evenly.
- Contains our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes of swimming or activity
- Non-greasy and won’t burn your eyes
- Contains 8.8% (Non-Nano) Titanium Dioxide
- EcoConscious Sugarcane Resin Tubes