Made in the UK from recycled stainless steel. Take your own pint to events and festivals and avoid single use plastic.
- Made to last a lifetime - lightweight at 115g. 568ml/UK pint size. Oversized to ensure a full pint.
- Keeps drinks cool for longer.
- Tastes great to drink from - beer, smoothie and water approved by our in-house critics.
- It has a textured inner base for nucleation for head retention (your beer gets and keeps its head when poured).
- Egonomic design is great to hold.
- The rolled lip makes it strong and comfortable to drink from.
- CE marked
I need more of these - more popular in glasses in our house now they are stolen by the teens for keeping hydrated and never return to the kitchen...Water tastes good in them and great for festivals for other beverages :)
Just got back from a small beer festival - this pint cup was AMAZING. Beer tasty and cold and didn't go flat in the sun as it does in plastic. Cold water when hungover also welcome in it! highly recommend on both taste and eco levels :)
I love my steel pint. Keeps drinks cold and tasty - brilliant for camping and festivals. Less plastic waste!
(3)|£10.00PROFITS TO LEAVE NO TRACE BRIGHTON!Out of stock