Thursdays 11:00-12:00 with Emma
Dates: August 27th, Sep 3rd, 10th and 17th.
This is a course of 4 sessions aimed at swimmers who would like to improve their sea swimming technique and confidence. This course is only suitable for swimmers that can swim 200m front crawl slowly (8 length standard pool)
The course includes;
- Being safe and how to make yourself seen/attract the lifeguard's attention
- Assessment of individual stroke
- Stroke adjustment and relaxing your stroke
- Drills, exercises and stretches
- Using the tides and currents
- Building stamina to swim distances
- Guided swims
The session will take place on the beach so appropriate clothing should be worn. You will need a swim hat and goggles. A tow float and wetsuit is also advisable.
Please note: No refunds or exchanges. Please double check the date you have booked for as it cannot be changed.
Location: King Alfred Beach
There is on street parking and a car park available near by.
|£2.75Puffin Swim Safety Whistle used for signalling, communication and emergency situations.
|£16.99Frostfire Moonbag Changing Mat and Bag
(5)|£19.95SWIPE ANTI-FOG GOGGLES
(3)|£26.99Out of stock