Versatility is the name of the game for the Zone3 Neoprene Kneeskin. Made from a high quality Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene with Super-Stretch lining, this technical garment can offer buoyancy, speed through the water and additional warmth. It has a fantastic fit and offers core body insulation, excellent flexibility and comfort. This garment can be either be worn on its own to give extra buoyancy and reduce drag through the water, or it can be worn under a tri suit as a base layer to give an extra layer of warmth and insulation.
- Versatile design.
- Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene with Super-Stretch lining.
- Glued and blind stitched.
- Back zip and cord.
- Folded, heat bonded and zig-zag stitch on the arm, neck and leg holes.
- Ideal for unheated outdoor pools, making swimming all year long more comfortable.
- Good alternative for some pools which don’t allow wetsuits.
- Increased both warmth and buoyancy.
- Comfortable and easy to remove.
- Durable design with minimal water entry.
|£35.00Some of the warmest and most water-tight gloves on the marketOut of stock
|£25.00Together with the Zone3 neoprene socks and caps, these are some of the best-selling accessories and perfect for anybody swimming in cold water conditions.Out of stock
|£95.00NEOPRENE WOMEN'S KNEESKIN - a compromise between a swimming costume and a wetsuit...