Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
• Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
• Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
• The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
• Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
• Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
• At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory
Available in Camo Pink, Sky Blue Grey, Navy
dryrobes were originally developed and designed to get changed and our sizing guide is made based on using them for that purpose - to ensure they are spacious enough inside for you to wriggle around getting changed in and long enough to keep you covered.
If you’re after a dryrobe to wear like a coat to simply keep warm in and not for changing, consider going down a size from the size guide.
Long Sleeve dryrobe
The fit is more relevant due only to the sleeve lengths.
SMALL - Suitable for children or adults. 4’ 5 up to 5’2 height.
MEDIUM - From 5'2" up to 5'10.
Length1.2m long from shoulder. 82cm wide .
LARGE - From 5'5" up to 6'4" (If in this height range this is probably the one for you).
Length 1.2m long from shoulder. 84cm wide.