Billy R20 Recycled Drybag Float
The Billy R20 Drybag is a 20L inflatable drybag tow float made from recycled plastic bottles, it’s bright and light, helps increase the safety of the swimmer, and can carry items whilst swimming. Packed with useful features we really have thought of everything including the environment.
- Made with recycled plastic bottles for eco-sustainability
- Designed with Optimised Streamlining for minimal drag
- Can be used to store items whilst swimming e.g keys, phone.
- Grab handles, integrated safety whistle and gear attachment points
- Durable, Bright, and lightweight
The Billy R20 Recycled Drybag Tow Float has been designed by swim safety experts Swim the Lakes and is highly recommended to open water swimmers who need to be extra visible in the water to help keep them safer and those who might need to carry some small items whilst swimming.
Instructions for using the Puffin Tow Floats:
- Start with the drybag deflated
- Place your items in the drybag
- Roll the top closure down a minimum of 3 folds
- Bring the 2 clip ends together and clip it closed.
- Inflate the drybag float by using the fast flow valves on each side of the float.
- Attach the leash to the bag via the carabiner clip. Attach the waist-belt to the leash by threading the waist belt through the loop. The leash length can be adjusted to swimmers preferred length.
- Clip the waist-belt around your waist and away you go.
- To deflate simply take the little caps off the valve, turn the cap over and push the back of the cap into the valve to deflate.
NB: We recommend placing electronic items inside a waterproof bag, such as the Waterproof phone pouch, before placing inside the drybag. The Billy Drybag Tow Float is not a lifesaving device. They are designed to be used by competent swimmers. Floats are not designed for continuous immersion.