BACK IN STOCK JANUARY 2021
The Billy 28 Drybag is a 28L inflatable drybag tow float that increases a swimmers visibility to other water users.
- Durable, Bright and lightweight
- Designed with Optimised Streamlining including a low tow point and efficient shape for reduced drag
- Can be used to store items whilst swimming e.g. towel, flip-flops
- Swimmers can hold onto the inflated tow float during rest stops
The Billy 28 Drybag Tow Float bag is highly recommended to all open water swimmers who want to carry items whilst swimming and for everyone who wants to be extra visible in the water to help keep them safer.
Bright, Light & Easy to use
The Billy Drybag Tow Float easily attaches around the swimmer’s waist with the adjustable waist-strap and leash, the Billy Drybag will then float above the swimmers’ thighs, out of stroke range whilst swimming. The float leash is adjustable in length so the swimmer can alter it to their preferred length.
The float is ideal for holding onto in the water to when taking a break or to boost confidence.
Drybag Storage Compartment
The storage compartment is separate from the 2 inflatable air chambers. Once the storage compartment is sealed, with the swimmers’ items inside, the air chambers can be fully inflated so they are stretched taut which reduces the drag. The float can be used in all swimming conditions, with or without your gear inside.
Used correctly the Billy Drybag floats are waterproof but we recommend electronic and other valuable items are sealed inside a waterproof pouch before placing inside the dry bag tow float.
The leash attaches to the float via a karabiner clip under the front of the float. This low tow point along with the float shape, the valve position and the direction of tow have all been designed to reduce drag.
The Billy 28 Drybag Tow Float Features:
- Brightly coloured and designed to increase visibility to others
- Separate air and equipment chambers enable taut inflation to reduce drag
- Optimised streamlining – designed to reduce drag
- Can be used to carry items whilst swimming such as food, keys, small towel etc
- Ideal to hold on to whilst taking a rest in the water
- 2 Carry/ grab handles on float sides
- Portable, can be easily deflated for carrying around
- Flexible use: Can be used with or without items inside
- Material: PVC Nylon
- Capacity 28L – this includes air and storage capacity
- Dimensions of drybag deflated: 720mm x 370mm
Billy 28 Drybag Tow Float bag is ideal for carrying gear whilst swimming & increasing the safety of the swimmer. Use the Billy Drybag in a variety of swimming situations such as solo swims or swimming with groups and with or without items inside.
Instructions for using the Puffin Billy Drybag Tow Floats:
- Start with the drybag deflated
- Place your items in the drybag
- Roll the top closure down a minimum of 3 folds
- Bring the 2 clip ends together and clip it closed.
- Inflate the drybag float by using the fast flow valves on each side of the float.
- Attach the leash to the bag via the carabiner clip. Attach the waist-belt to the leash by threading the waist belt through the loop. The leash length can be adjusted to swimmers preferred length.
- Clip the waist-belt around your waist and away you go.
- To deflate simply take the little caps off the valve, turn the cap over and push the back of the cap into the valve to deflate.
NB: We recommend placing electronic items inside a waterproof bag, such as the Waterproof phone pouch, before placing inside the drybag. The Billy Drybag Tow Float is not a lifesaving device. They are designed to be used by competent swimmers. Floats are not designed for continuous immersion.
(3)|£16.99Frostfire Moonbag Changing Mat and Bag - available for back order and shipped 24th January 2021
(2)|£19.95Dry Bag for all your Swim Kit
(1)|£6.50Perfect for taking your phone to the lake, beach or river, whether swimming, paddle-boarding or surfing.